I’d like to thank you for visiting and choosing EPOXYLA and taking time to read why we set the standard for decorative concrete in the Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Pasadena, Burbank, Glendale, Silver Lake, Beverly Hills, Encino, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, and Antelope Valley.
EPOXYLA is Family Owned and Operated and was Founded in 2006. As the owner of EPOXYLA I oversee all projects to their completion in the Art and Craftsmanship of Decorative Concrete. I can handle any size project from a 400 Sq. Ft. laundry, 400 sq.ft. garage to a 5,000 sq. ft airplane hangar.
EPOXYLA uses state of the art diamond grinding system that captures 99.9% of the dust being removed from the concrete floor. (see video below)
I use Industrial products from Epoxy2You, and we buy all our product locally and support the local economy.
We cover all of Southern California.
WHAT MAKES EPOXYLA BETTER!
- My name is Matt Sawyer and I am the Owner/Installer and will always be the only person you speak to in person, on the phone or through email. Go ahead and visit our photo gallery!
- I am the owner and oversee all projects to their completion.
- We offer a 4 Year Warranty (residential) against peeling for our work.
- We use Industrial quality 100% solids 2-part resin epoxy base with a 2-part 100% solid epoxy clear or a 92% polyaspartic clear top coat.
- High Gloss Finish.
- The flake epoxy system can get up to 1/4″ flakes that will be applied on top of pigmented 100% solid epoxy base, most of my competitors will chip into water based epoxy.
Thank you for visiting Epoxy.la
The grinding process in action!