Customize Your Floors with Industrial Epoxy Resin Coatings
Our most popular coating systems are solid and colored blended flake system that can have flake up to 1/4″ to make your floor look more like Terrazzo. We also offer a full range of some of the newest epoxy creations such as Metallic Epoxy and our most unique coating – Lava Flow Epoxy.
Why should you use Epoxy.LA?
- Our epoxies are made in the USA
- Our epoxies are the best in the Industrial world offering no VOC’s with a 1100 PSI moisture vapor barrier block built in to the two day installation offering. The closest competing product used by our competitors has a 25 PSI moisture vapor barrier.
- Our epoxies can be applied onto Quarry tile in commercial kitchens, walk in coolers and restrooms
- Our epoxies coat over fresh / green and wet concrete without the standard 30-day waiting to dry, and apply
- Our epoxies can be applied onto rusty metal offering protection, and strength
- Our polyaspartic topcoat has no VOC’s
- Turn your garage into your own personal showroom
- An excellent investment for home improvement
- Durable and abrasive-resistant
- Oil, chemical, and stain-resistant
- Unbelievably easy to maintain
- Hides all small holes, cracks, and imperfections in the concrete
- Adds a layer of shock protection against falling tools from chipping the concrete surface
- Seals the floor, making it virtually waterproof
- Life expectancy is 10+ years on epoxy coating systems
Matt Sawyer, Owner / Operator has 25 years of experience. He is a Union trained California state Licensed contractor 934249
EPOXYLA’s Service Area:
We proudly service Los Angeles & Ventura Counties
Our service is about style, protection, and longevity. Our goal is to turn your drab, dull, gray concrete into a work of art. Not only will it be pleasant to the eye, but it will be protected against those “everyday” conditions.
So Thank You for visiting EPOXY.LA. Call us anytime for answers to your unique epoxy floor project!